For our children to succeed in a modern world it is vital that they develop the necessary skills and mindsets. By teaching them on how to capitalize and harness the power of the internet economically, creatively and socially we are ensuring that they have all the relevant tools at their fingertips literally.
Sign them up for:
- 1st Cohort – 19th January to 23rd March (ONGOING)
- 2nd Cohort – 4th May to July 6th 2019
- 3rd Cohort – 20th July to 21st September 2019
- 4th Cohort – 29th September to 30th November 2019
- Class 8 Achievers Program – 9th December to 17th December 2019
Parents Unplugged 2019 Training Sessions
We run a Digital Parenting program called unplugged where we are innovating digital parenting by engaging in practical, intellectual and emotional activities.
Discover the new age of parenting, join us on the:
- 1st Session – 13th April 2019
- 2nd Session – 15th June 2019
- 3rd Session – 10th August 2019
- 4th Session – 12th October 2019
Our 2019 Social Outreach Days
As a social enterprise aimed at providing family based ICT solutions, our main goal is to promote digital inclusiveness in Africa and across the world. Through our social outreach programs, we are able to give back in the best way we know how to.
Join us on the:
- 1st Outreach – 6th April 2019 Autism Awareness
- 2nd Outreach – 12th to 16th August 2019
- 3rd Outreach – 2nd to 5th December 2019